COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the increase in cases across Sydney, our clinic will be reverting to contactless consulting in order to help protect the community and stop the spread.
1. Our clinic doors are now locked
2. All appointments including food and medication pickups must be pre-booked
3. Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic and await further instructions
4. Your pet will be picked up from your vehicle, and the consultation will be held over the phone
5. Payment for your consultation (or food/medication pick up) must be contactless
6. Your pet and any medication/food will be returned to the agreed location
We will continue to enforce strict disinfection processes in clinic and infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.